- Compact and robust oil and conductive liquid leak detector
- Stainless steel Floodline Guard Plate for heavy-duty protection and mounting
- Vetical or horizontal mounting
- Activates when oil and any conductive liquid makes contact across the probes
- Multiple re-use
- Instant return to use after leak is cleared up
- The oil leak detection sensor can be connected in any number and combination with other Floodline sensors and control panels
- Guard Plate: Height 110mm x Width 105mm x Depth 30mm
The Floodline Oil Leak Detection Sensor can be used as part of a larger Floodline installation or as a stand-alone dedicated oil leak detection system.
The design is a compact and robust unit suitable for vertical or horizontal mounting. The alarm is activated when oil or any conductive liquid comes into contact with the probes.
Supplied with a stainless steel Floodline Guard Plate to provide heavy-duty physical protection and for fixing and easy adjustment.
The Floodline Oil Leak Detection Sensor can connect in any number and combination with other Floodline sensors and Floodline control panels. Suited to applications such a internal oil tanks, plant rooms, pump sets, back-up generators and any area where there is a potential risk of oil leakage.
The Floodline Oil Leak Detection Sensor is a multiple re-use product and can be instantly returned to use after a leak is cleared. Constructed with a high density plastic body, stainless steel and nickel-plated brass probes and housed in Floodline stainless steel Guard Plate with an encapsulation option for immersion proofing.